Abstracts submission is now closed.
Selected author can submit their extended paper. The use of the Conference Template is mandatory :
Template in .docx version
The authors of accepted abstracts areinvited to submit their extended paper by 2 December 2013.
Both abstracts and extended papers will be peer reviewed.
Papers will be selected for presentation in oral and/or poster session on basis of the extended papers.
Notification will be made on January 14 (January 10 was initially announced).
1. Asset management & Aging infrastructure : Lifetime management, Maintenance Techniques, Monitoring techniques, ICT tools for Asset Management, Risk Analysis
2. Future AC & DC Transmission Grids : Innovative solutions with power electronics, New requirements for combined AC-DC grids, Long distance AC cables
3. Energy Storage and System balancing : Integration of distributed generation, Storage, Stability
4. System Control and Protection
5. Active Network Management
Accepted final papers will be published in the form of an USB Stick to be distributed to all registered participants upon their arrival at the Conference.
They will be considered for publication in the Electra journal (CIGRE's bimonthly journal for power system professionals).
Best Student Paper Award
In recognition of the outstanding contributions by PhD students for the 2014 CIGRÉ Belgium Conference, a Best Student Paper Award will be presented during the conference banquet to the author(s) of the paper, based on the quality of its abstract, the full paper and the Student Poster Session.
Extended paper Format and instructions:
• Following the review of abstracts and the notification of acceptance, authors will have to submit their papers no later than December 2nd, 2013.
• Notification of poster or oral presentation : 10 January 2014
• Manuscripts must be in English for inclusion in the conference proceedings.
• 5 to 8 pages are allowed for each paper, including figures and references.
• Authors must write their papers using the CIGRE template. Do not change the formatting in any way
• Authors must use the Submission Website to submit their contributions.
• Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
• Please note that all papers will be reviewed.