Call for abstracts
Extended abstract of 2 pages.
There will be two types of presentation:
– talk (20mn)
– poster (format A0 – 841 x 1189 mm).
Posters will be introduced by the chairman in 5min during the plenary session before the poster session.
- Fundamentals aspects of indentation and derived properties
- Polymers, bio-materials and biological materials
- Metals and crystal plasticity
- Heterogeneous materials (concrete, composite materials, materials with gradient properties, …)
- Thin films, coatings, multilayer, …
- Simulation and modelling
- Extreme conditions: AFM contact, in situ nanoindentation, in temperature, with humidity, …
- Industrial applications
Papers, after the acceptance by the scientific committee, will be published in the “Matériaux & Techniques” magazine that deals with industrial materials, their technical implementation and use. The journal, indexed in Scopus (Impact Per Publication = 0.265) is published by EDP Sciences.
2017 : https://www.mattech-journal.org/fr/articles/mattech/abs/2017/01/contents/contents.html
2015 : https://www.mattech-journal.org/articles/mattech/abs/2015/06/contents/contents.html
2013 : https://www.mattech-journal.org/component/toc/?task=topic&id=220
2011 : https://www.mattech-journal.org/articles/mattech/abs/2011/02/contents/contents.html
2008 : https://www.mattech-journal.org/articles/mattech/abs/2008/05/contents/contents.html
2005 : https://www.mattech-journal.org/articles/mattech/abs/2005/02/contents/contents.html
Presentations, exhibitions and related activities will be preferentially in English, with always English slides.